YouTube.com: Panhard Rene

Now You Can Quit Your Job and Make Even More Money whith Panhard Rene.

Monday, September 19, 2011

amitriptyline and pregnancy::I have been on amitriptyline for 6 weeks to treat depression which is something i have suffered with on and off since being a teenager amitriptyline and pregnancy

amitriptyline and pregnancy amitriptyline and pregnancy::I have been on amitriptyline for 6 weeks to treat depression which is something i have suffered with on and off since being a teenager.
After it hit me hard towards to end of my 2nd trimester this time round, my husband begged me to speak to my gp about it.
Also my husband is much happier as he feels he has his wife back and my 2 year old daughter now gets the happy playful mum she was used to before being pregnant.
However, after going to see a locum gp for a repeat prescription he said he would not have prescribed this and does not feel comfortable giving me a prescription for this drug.
My original gp did the repeat though.
I am due to see a mental health practitioner on thursday to discuss also.
Also i have read of possible birth defects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home