YouTube.com: Panhard Rene

Now You Can Quit Your Job and Make Even More Money whith Panhard Rene.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

low cut jeans undies::I only wear thongs and bikini briefs low cut jeans undies

low cut jeans undies::I only wear thongs and bikini briefs.
I find them a lot more comfortable than being encased in the thick strip of material which constitutes a boxer brief or hipster.
I buy my underwear a size down, so the fit is snug and everything is well supported.
Once you have decided to go for something a little different and tried these, i think most guys would find it hard to argue against the fact that they are by far the most comfortable and supportive underwear types.
Seems to me that we are crushed by ridiculous peer pressure today, which makes us less likely to admit to what we wear, but i do understand the problem.
I work as a postman, which is a pretty conventional male orientated environment.
I think most guys can find a solution to underwear that works well for them, often by combining a couple of different types, but, if we could all wear exactly what we wanted quite openly there would be no problem.
The europeans have got it absolutely right!
For me, smaller is far more comfortable and decent underwear is an essential requirement.
After all, we have far more to support than women, so we actually need the tighter briefs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home